Reflecting back on the outfits I have worn this autumn/winter. I can see it was definitely worth investing in a few luxury items as I’ve been loving to wear them constantly. The Balenciaga bag and boots, and also my Miu Miu sneakers have been on repeat. If you follow me on Instagram you will also know that I have been taking my Rebecca Minkoff micro satchel (outfit 3) everywhere with me! Which is your favourite?xxx
Are you on Snapchat? come say hi – hayls_davies
1. Before Christmas I took part in Boohoo’s My Style Icon challenge and replicated one of Alexa Chung outfits. I came first place in the month of December and won myself a lovely voucher. Thanks Boohoo!
2. Wearing some of my favourite wardrobe items here. The perfect knit jumper from ASOS has been on my back all winter and was perfect to style with my Miu Miu sneakers.
3. Telling you why you need to purchase in a fur vest in this post. So chic, snuggly and warm. Loving it.
4. Talking about the perfect winter boot here. I’m so glad I found these bad boys.
5. Casually strolling around NYC wearing my leather… and I was like, yeah whatever!
6. Showing you how to wear a statement sweatshirt while in NYC. This staircase at the Soho Grand though. OMG!
7. Mastering the art of layering during a Sunday brunch in Shoreditch. Loving the graffiti background for this one.